This store operates exclusively Online and as such orders can be placed 24/7. In the event you need to contact us for any query, please do so by using the adjacent form and we will respond to your query during the following hours.
Delivery with Amazon Prime
About One-Day Delivery
- If you place your order with One-Day Delivery, depending on the time of day that you place your order, if in stock it’ll be dispatched that same day and delivered the next day. Cut off times do apply so please check the product page when you place your order. Read the full policy here
Amazon Prime Delivery Benefits
- Your Amazon Prime membership includes a variety of delivery benefits, including several delivery upgrades if you need to expedite your delivery. Read the full policy here
Amazon Prime Eligible Items & Addresses
- Products eligible for Amazon Prime delivery benefits will be designated on the product page and at checkout. If only some items in your purchase are eligible for Amazon Prime delivery benefits, you’ll be charged applicable delivery fees for the ineligible items. Read the full policy here
More About Amazon Prime
- Full details regarding Amazon Prime can be located here.
Delivery Rates & Times
Deliveries in the UK
- Note: Please be aware that the delivery costs detailed below are for orders fulfilled by Amazon. Delivery costs charged by third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk may vary. Delivery costs will be shown when you place your order.
- FREE (Minimum spends apply, see details below).
Delivery Time: 3 to 5 business days after dispatch. Parcels going to residential addresses may be delivered on a Sunday.
- Orders including at least £10 or more of eligible books qualify for FREE Delivery. All orders of £20 or more of eligible items across any product category also qualify for FREE Delivery. Orders of eligible items over £25 (including local VAT) qualify for FREE Delivery to the Republic of Ireland. Read the full Deliveries in the UK policy here
International Delivery Rates & Times
- When you shop at an Amazon Affiliate Store, product detail page messaging will let you know whether an item can be delivered to you. To determine your location Amazon will use your 1-Click delivery address at the Amazon Checkout stage when you’re signed in to your account; otherwise, Amazon will use your IP address. Read the full International Delivery Rates & Times policy here
Amazon Global Export Countries
- The Amazon Global Programme offers customers a unique service: duty and tax estimation during checkout and customs clearance on your behalf for certain eligible countries. Read the full AmazonGlobal Export Policy here
About Customs, Duties & Taxes
- If you’re ordering something for delivery to an address in a country covered by the Amazon Global programme an estimated Import Fees Deposit may be applied to the order. Read more about Customs , Duties & Taxes here
General Delivery Information
- Additional delivery restrictions may apply due to the nature of some products. These products might be restricted for delivery, both within the UK and to other countries. Read more about Delivery Restrictions here
Set Your Unattended Delivery Preferences
- Setting your Unattended Delivery Preferences allows you to tell us what you’d like to happen to your parcel if you’re not at home to receive it. Read more about Setting your Unattended Delivery Preferences here
About Delivery Preferences
- Every time you place an order via the Shopping Basket, you can choose to either group your items into as few deliveries as possible or have each dispatched as it becomes available. Read more about Setting your Unattended Delivery Preferences here
Special Delivery Options
About Free Delivery
- FREE Delivery is available if you’re ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK or Republic of Ireland. Read more about Free Shipping by Amazon here
About Delivery of Large Items
- Amazon.co.uk classifies certain items as “Large” based on product weight and/or dimensions. These items are delivered by our specialist carrier. The available delivery options for Large Items are: 4 Hour Delivery Window, Nominated Day Delivery and Standard Delivery. Read more about Delivery of Large Items here
About Release Day Delivery
- When you place a pre-order for an item offering Release Day Delivery before the applicable cut-off date and select Standard Delivery or One-Day Delivery (available for eligible postcodes only), Amazon.co.uk will dispatch your order prior to the release day, with the intention that it arrives with you on the actual release day. Read more about Release-Date Delivery here
Amazon Pickup Locations
- Pickup Locations provide you with an alternative delivery location where you can collect your Amazon.co.uk parcels. Pickup Locations are available across mainland UK. During checkout, you’ll see the option to Search for a Pickup Location if all items in your shopping basket are eligible for delivery to one of these locations. Depending on the Pickup Location and its availability, we’ll display the delivery options that apply to your order. Read more about Amazon Pickup Locations here
- Visa Electron
- American Express
- UK based Maestro and Solo cards
If you are paying for your order using a credit or UK debit card you’ll be asked to enter your card details as part of the ordering process, and you’ll find further instructions when you process your first order. You can also use Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards to pay for your order.
We aim to provide as much information about our products to make your shopping experience as straightforward as possible but there can be the occasion when you just need that little bit more information.
Please use the below form to contact Men’s Beard.